This serves as our notice to all our data subjects of our privacy procedures and practices.
Collection of Personal Data
KPH Law may collect personal information from you:
- When you submit your queries;
- When you browse on our platform;
- When you send job applications through our platform;
- When you tag the KPH Law Website in your social media accounts; and
- When you communicate with us through our Office Manager and/or Data Protection Officer to inquire, complain or submit feedback to us.
The personal data that the KPH Law Website may collect includes but is not limited to:
- First and Last Name;
- Email Address;
- Contact Number; and
- Other related information pertaining to the above.
Automatic Collection of Information and Cookies
Usage and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The KPH Law Website collects personal data from you for the following purposes:
- To verify your identification;
- To manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our website;
- To respond to, process or complete your queries, requests, complaints, and other correspondence;
- To process you job application; and
- To respond to judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with investigations relating to fraud, public safety, and national security, as may be provided by law.
We will notify you if there is a need to process your personal data for such other purposes unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by law.
To ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, only KPH Law’s authorized employees can access your personal data.
Storage/Security and Retention of Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, availability, and security of your information.
We have also implemented reasonable security measures in collecting, processing, transmitting, storing, and disposing your personal data.
KPH Law shall retain your personal data as long as it is required by law, and/or as long as the data may still be considered relevant for any justifiable legal queries and engagements, and for so long as required by law.
Your Rights as a User
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the collection, processing, and disclosure of your personal data by sending us an email anytime. However, withdrawing your consent may lead us to discontinue providing certain services to you, as the case may be.
Right to erasure or blocking of your personal data in our database.
Right to request to correct and/or update your personal data.
Right to request access to your personal data that is in our possession.
For any requests, queries, or concerns in relation to Your Rights as a User, you may email us at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
SQH Building, Km 27 Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Anabu 2F, Imus City, Cavite